The legendary Capitol Theatre returns as an epic new residence. Retaining the original marquee facade, this midtown Toronto landmark builds on its iconic heritage, stepping up its star power with ascending sun-stepped landscapes terraces and an estate-style garden boast of a greenhouse of delights.
Open the door to one, two and three-bedroom residences sized and designed for the grandness of life. Experience indoor and outdoor amenities that exceed your greatest expectations, including a speakeasy-inspired golf simulator and a playroom for kids of every generation. Revel in an abundance of on-site parking, shopping and dining options.
– 2500 Yonge Street
– Yonge at Castlefield, Toronto
– 14 storey residential building
– 146 units
– One, two and three bedroom residences and townhomes
– 10’ ceilings
– Extensive private terraces and oversized balconies throughout the building
– High-end retail located on Yonge Street
– 24/7 Çoncierge
– Automated parcel storage
– Golf simulator and lounge area
– Gym with private workout area as
– The Social Club featuring a lounge, dining and servers
– Extensive outdoor lounge and dining area
– Kids play area
– Residential guest suites
– Pet spa
Own a piece of this iconic development.
- July 2025
Resident Deposit Structure
- $10,000 on Signing
- Balance to 5% in 30 Days
- 5% in 90 Days
- 5% in 500 Days
- 5% on Occupancy
The Capitol Residences is a 14 storey, 146 suite, boutique condominium, in the heart of Midtown Toronto, featuring soaring 10 ft smooth ceilings though out.
The following is a summary of The Capitol Residences.
- Occupancy – July 2025
- Maintenance fees – $0.85/sq ft (including Smart Home Feature; not including water, hydro and gas)
- Parking – $99,000
- Locker – $6,000.
- Maintenance fee for parking – $100/month
- Maintenance fee for locker – $40/month
- Development Charges are capped at $18,000 for 2 bedrooms and larger suites
- One Free Assignment
- Permission to Lease during the interim occupancy
Get Early VIP Access?
For access to unit pricing and floor plans just fill out this short form.